Corporation tax returns

Corporation tax

Once your annual accounts have been completed your company will need to prepare a corporation tax computation and a corporation tax return on HM Revenue & Customs form CT600 and submit these together with other documents and infrmation .

Self-assessment for companies has been in existence in the UK since 1999.

These documents are now required to be submitted electronically ,using the iXBRL format .

We can assist in the preparation of these and other Company Taxation Returns including:

  • Returns of interest paid on form CT61
  • Payroll end of year returns on forms P14, P60, and P35 etc.
  • Returns of benefits in kind including car benefits on forms P11d.
  • VAT returns.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Jose Goumal

This website was created using 1&1 IONOS MyWebsite.